7.9.07

FOLLOW HER TO DEATH

I found two little girl tease each other.
Oohh.. how sweet they are !

Hmm.. maybe I can join with them.


Tickle You

"Hello girls!"


Catch and Run

"Hey hey, where will you goin? Wait for me!"


Far Away House

"Is that your house? It's beautiful..
Can I come in?"



Hello Stranger

"Fukk you, stop following us! We don't need you."
"Hoo.. calm down girls. I just wanna play with ya."

"Whatever. We don't care."


Black Depth

"Girls, stop it. You're freakin' me out."
"Ok then, I think I like you. You can join us now."



Come With Me

"Follow me!"



Follow Her To Death

"Errr.. No thanks girl. I think I've changed my mind.
Time for me to go girls. Bye!"



Keep Watching You

"Goodbye stranger, I keep watching you.
I'll see you again in your nightmare..."


*Huge thx to: Vanvan & Rika