29.9.07

TERU "SALLY" BOZU AND HER MASTER

Dearest Master,

We've been together all time and I'm happy with you.
All the times we had, we laugh and we cry together.
We make our own story.


Twilight Guard

You make me the most luckiest thing in the world.



Comfortable

Your eyes... keep staring at me.
Wherever you go, you keep me right beside you.
You make me comfortable even in an uncomfortable situation.


Turned Away

I just realize.. I thought there is something weird, if I'm not mistaken.
Why you turn your eyes away of me ?



Bitter Smile

Maybe it's just my feeling, but I don't feel so good.
But I'm still smiling at you... and I hope you do.



Mistaken

Master, why are you so sad?
Please tell me ):



Leave me don't

...and after all that is. You left me with no reason.
It was painful.
But deep inside, I still keep those memories with you..
I'm still waiting for you..

I'm still waiting.. no matter what happen.



Brand New Day

I knew it!
I guess you've already missed me right?
So do I.

Come on, Master. Take me with you.

You know who you can talk to. You know who you can trust.
You know that I'm still with you..

Lots of love,
SALLY


*A Journey With:
Erik Indarto
thx a bunch!