18.11.07

FUKKKEN NITE LIFE

Ok, so here's the story.
i came to the party of my friend, it was her birthday anyway.
it was fun though.





22:30
i think i have to go.
i was with my brother, and we think that we didn't have fun yet. tee hee.
So i ask my brother to Bulungan Outdoor, cuz some of my friends are there.
Siksa Kubur was performed when i got there.


Siksa Kubur


Siksa Kubur


Siksa Kubur featuring Mario (Looserz)

..and the show is over.
So it's time for me to go home.
But then again, my brother asked me to meet his friend.
again and again.. we went to Kemang.
and... to a club? uhhmm.. ok.
He said that the DJ is his friend so we got the invitation (or whatever it says :p)
Well, it was interesting. cuz i haven't got a chance to take a photo from a club.
oh by the way, that was the third times i went to a club.





hmm.. they were all had fun eh?
i couldn't enjoy the music, what they called trance rave progre#^#@$^@%&#%*!!
hahahah ok ok THAT'S IT!
i wanna go home, now.

phew!
at last. it's 03:00 in the morning, and i'm soooooooo tired.